Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Homework

That grief support group I mentioned...............it meets tomorrow.

Every other Tuesday, we get together and talk. There are seven of us in the group plus the counsellor. Sometimes there are fewer because someone in the group has other obligations or someone just doesn't feel like coming. We all understand when someone just doesn't feel like coming.

We have homework this week. I put it off to the last minute. I have had two weeks to do the homework, but have put it off, and tomorrow is the big day.

Seems we are suppose to write out what we are angry about. "Oh, we are not angry" we all proclaim. It's not right to be angry even when it's associated with grief and loss, right? So, our wise counsellor says, "Well, write about the things are are disappointed about." Ah, we all can write about that. We all have disappointments associated with our grief, right?

So, I began writing. Bringing up all those negative emotions and putting them down on paper is exhausting. Not sure how it's all going to turn out because I am too tired to finish it tonight. I will have to find time to finish it tomorrow.

Grieving is such hard work.

No comments: