Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homework

At our grief support group last week we were suppose to take home a picture of a flower and on each of the petals write something that we lost when we lost our loved ones.

I remember getting the paper but don't have a clue what happened to it and never thought of it again. I really struggle with remembering and concentration issues.

So Cynthia, the counselor, passed the paper out to me again this week.

I just sat down and started it but when I looked at it and the instructions were to write down what we lost on each petal my first thought was to just put down "Everything".

But, the second paper she gave us this week was another flower and we were to write on it what we have left. So, I did that one first because it's easier for me to focus on the good.

Here is what I wrote:

God/Faith
Alissa
Mike
Mikey and Kristin
Family
Friends
Memories
My animals
Writing, journaling, blogging
Nature's beauty
Love

I am sure I can think of many more but those were the ones that just popped into my head as I began this assignment.

No comments: