Saturday, September 27, 2008

Disconnected Connections

Each thought seems disconnected, foreign, jumbled up inside my head. The thoughts come slowly at times, and then quickly. They are like pieces of a puzzle that are all mixed up, some of them turned over, other's spilling onto the floor and I must make an effort to pick them up. I am trying to arrange them...............trying to sort them out by shape and color, and put the one's with an edge in a seperate pile. I can't deal with the edges right now. Perhaps I will save the one's with edges for last. Or maybe, I will find the corner pieces and use them as a starting point. Someday I will be able to stop sorting, and start fitting all the pieces together. Then the picture will become clear, and front and center will be my heart.

No comments: