Saturday, October 16, 2010

25 months

I hate being without you, Josh. For the first time, since your death, I have not mentioned to anyone that today's day marks another anniversary. 25 months. I'm trying to do better, but it still hurts so much. I wonder if anyone else remembers or thinks about the 16th as it approaches each month?

With the one year anniversary of Angela's passing, I couldn't help but think about the two of you up in heaven together. I bet you are picking on each other like you always did. Give each other a hug for me.

I love you, Josh.

Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tammy; I happened to find this blog from your farm blog (which I really enjoy). As I was reading your previous post and what happened to your son, I just couldn't quit crying. I'am so sorry for your loss. He looks like an amazing young man. I have one son that lives in Michigan (we live in SC), that I miss dearly. This blog has made me really treasure him more. I will pray the Lord continues to comfort you until you meet him again in heaven. I lost my unborn child to a very stupid decision to have an abortion (before I was saved) years ago. It still hurts today. But, I know the Lord will hand me back that baby in my arms when I enter into heaven. I believe your son will come running to you also. That is what is so awesome about our Lord's promise to us. We have hope! Your journey through your healing is sad and inspirational at the same time.
I have not personally met you, but I send you my love, hugs and prayers.

gina